· Strong relationship building skills: confident negotiating and interacting with business owners.
· Self-motivated, proactive, and able to adapt to changing conditions.
· Able to work with limited direction.
· Sales-orientation, especially B2B sales.
· Able to work in multi-functional and multi-cultural teams.
· Excellent written and oral skills in English, with fluency in additional languages beneficial.
· Business development / sales experience (B2B preferred).
· Lead generation: skilled at building relationships and leveraging them to drive sales.
· Customer/account management experience desired.
· Flexible working arrangement in terms of timing and location
· Be involved in a game changing startup founded by serial entrepreneurs
· Be part of the early team that allows you access to future leadership positions as the team grows
conclude.io is on a journey to make predictive analytics available to business people without needing them to understand about statistics, maths and machine learning.We're doing for data science what Instapage and Wix did for HTML development. We believe that business functions (like sales, marketing, operations and product) should be able to leverage the power of predictive analytics without needing to tap on a data analyst. Just like how Qlik and Tableau brought the power of SQL to the hands of non technical teams, we are doing the same for data science and predictive analytics.Gartner calls this advanced analytics with self service discovery, and predicts the rise of citizen data science over the next 5 years. The time for conclude.io is now!The startup is founded and executed by serial entrepreneurs with years of experience in both the B2B and B2C spaces. If you agree and share our vision, talk to us! We're sure the opportunities for collaboration are endless!Know more about what we're doing at www.conclude.ioResponsibilitiesKEY RESPONSIBILITIES· Identify new leads, leveraging new and existing networks.· Implement B2B sales plans to maximize revenue from new and existing customers.· Conduct secondary research (e.g. potential sales targets and key decision makers).· Prepare and present sales pitches to target customers.· Capture any customer feedback (e.g. during pitches) and incorporate into future sales pitches.· Build and maintain customer relationships through timely communication and meticulous record-keeping.· Meet customer requirements, which may include flexible or adjusted work hours, e.g. occasional weekend work.